The School's Beliefs/Core Values : Our Spiritual and Educational Objectives
- To lead students to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ (John 1:12, Matt. 16:26)
- To teach the Bible as God’s Inspired Incarnate Word and to develop attitudes of love and respect toward it (Deut. 4:10, 6:6).
- To develop a desire in the student to know and obey the will of God (Matt. 26:39).
- To equip the student to carry out the will of God daily (I Thess. 4:3-12, I Tim. 4:12).
- To encourage the student’s love for Christ (Eph. 3:19).
- To guide the student in learning the principles of standing alone (Dan. 1:18).
- To develop the mind of Christ in each student and teach students how to overcome sin (John 16:33).
- To train students to stand for Biblical convictions (Ps. 119:46, Prov. 1:10).
- To teach students the importance of examining everything in the light of God’s Word (I Cor. 11:28)
- To encourage the development of self-discipline and responsibility (Acts 24:16; I Cor. 11:28).
- To train leaders who will be faithful servants of God (I Cor. 4:2)
- To develop a sense of responsibility in placing God first in the student’s life (Matt. 6:33, Prov. 9:9-10).
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world. 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; John 3:16.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4;
2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15.
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Furthermore we believe that God will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven, and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell. Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8;
Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23.